Original Elska Print: "WONDA"
This portrait is of Wataru S, the first guy shot for elska YOKOHAMA japan, photographed by Liam Campbell. This was taken outside Bashamichi Station near a series of vending machines, perhaps the most iconically prolific symbol of Japanese urban life.
This is your chance to own an exclusive limited edition print from the making of Elska Magazine, perfect for framing!
- Size: 11" H x 14" W (29cm x 36cm)
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 g/m2 Premium Art Paper
- Strictly Limited edition of 10
- Signed by the artist and numbered (on back of print)
- Letter of Authenticity
- Frame and mat not included